Departement Haut Beyleron 4x Map v0.7.9 – FS22
If you like the original Haut Beyleron, but it’s too small for you, then the department (county) Haut Beyleron might be right for you. Great for multiplayer.
Changes for Update 0.7.9.0 Beta (Default):
– the small furniture production now also needs empty pallets (available from version 0.7.9.0)
– the numbers above the gates of the wholesaler are now illuminated (available from version 0.7.9.0)
– fixed floating parking lot marker at a gas station south/west (available from version 0.7.9.0)
– added missing lighting in the middle of the BGA (available from version 0.7.9.0)
– fixed a serious error caused by defective sales triggers in the large warehouse (available from version 0.7.9.0)
– Added missing collision on 2 supports of the large warehouse (available from version 0.7.9.0)
– added new displays at the farm silos, only work with Sly’s mod! Only the content from the main store or main silo is currently displayed (available from version 0.7.9.0)
– the symbol for the order was displayed in the wrong place by the shopping park (available from version 0.7.9.0)
– at the greenhouses, there is now also one for unloading at the watermarking to make it clearer that everything else has to be delivered there (available from version 0.7.9.0)
Changes for Update 0.7.0.0 Beta:
– Danger! The big oil mill will be removed and replaced by a new one elsewhere (available from version 0.7.0.0)
– repaired defective chipboard pallet (available from version 0.7.0.0)
– adjusted some consumption and production quantities in productions (available from version 0.7.0.0)
– new warehouse complex with buying stations (available from version 0.7.0.0)
– various changes (available from version 0.7.0.0)
– There are now 2 card versions Standard and DLC Platinum Expansion ready (available from version 0.7.0.0)
(For the DLC Platinum Expansion version, DLC must be present and activated!)
– new products from the Platinum Expansion DLC (available from version 0.7.0.0)
Changes in the save game necessary: no
With the department (district) Haut Beyleron you get a 4-fold map that has its origins in the Haut Beyleron, so it is not simply a conversion of the map but an extension of the original Giants FR map.
The map has been expanded in the style of the original map and now simply offers more areas for agriculture etc. to make it more interesting for multiplayer. My recommendation is therefore clear, the map is less made for single players without CP and AD, but rather for multiplayer or single players who have fun playing with CP and AD.
The map now has 99 fields (the largest has 50 ha), a Lohner main courtyard and 4 standard courtyards in the corners, and also 4 BGA’s. There are also productions installed on the map that are visually larger on the one hand, but also have more bars (and cost). There is a large cow and sheep pasture for those of you who enjoy raising cattle. The top left fields are for grapes and the top right is for olives (but don’t have to). Since the card is still in beta status, my clear recommendation is not to build anything further on it, because productions are still being added, and existing products are being expanded. I installed a 4x fermentor/grass dryer at the hardware store, so 4 different players or farms can buy and use them here. No products can be sold in the productions, there are corresponding triggers for this, most of which have already been visually identified. There should also be no orders where stuff has to be carted into production.
In the main courtyard, there is a straw and fodder store that naturally accepts bales, but they have to be placed on the conveyor belt (so don’t be surprised, it has to be like this). Since there is enough to do on the map, there is no multifruit. If you want more fruits, you have to install them yourself. But also here is the hint, only do that when the final is out!
In order to be able to drive milk powder, you need the trailer: Departement Haut Beyleron Trailer
At this point, it should be said that a lot of small stuff is still missing such as decoration, delineators, and lighting in and on the productions. So there will be at least weekly updates until the final. If something needs to be changed in the save game, there are of course instructions for doing so.
Another small note, if you want to make wood, you should have the MoreTree mod, because the tree limit on the map has been reached, and you can’t plant trees without the mod.
I hope you have fun, if you don’t want it, don’t load it and if you find errors, please report it and don’t complain!