Felsbrunn Umbau – Multiplayer fahig v3.2 Map
– NEW SAVEGAME NEEDED!
– Farmlands now correctly assigned so that different plots can be purchased
– Point of sale for wood down in the city added for the lower Forsthof
– Multifruit FarmSilo bug fixed, new fruit types and fill volume changed
– New Placeable Buildings installed on all yards (included in map and available for purchase in the shop)
– Main courtyard completely redesigned with large cowshed (up to 500 cows), 2 Keilfahrsilos, shelters and hall
– chicken coop removed (never use it and find the handling of the boxes still pretty stupid solved)
– Third entrance and exit at the main courtyard behind the cowshed to shorten driveways
– Removed straw storage and built a workshop and gas station on the premises
– New stables designed near the riding arena
– Travel points created in different places on the map to visit this
– Dairy down in the city (former football field) for sale of milk
– Manure purchase added near East Station in front of the railway tracks (for the organic farmers who want to fertilize the same with manure)
– Access to field 5 added (missing from Giants)
– new farm at field 15 added to pigsty with plenty of space for placeable for free development
– Contractor farm in the northeast now individually purchasable and also redecorated with other workshop etc.
– Added more forest in fields 4 and 5
– Field 27 removes, is now a fertilizable meadow
– Fence extended to box 19
– Added a lot of new trees and deco greens / bushes
– In the FarmSilo is already some straw, hay, silage, compound feed, etc. to start
– adapted PDA
Changes to the map please look under the “tab” Changes.
Any suggestions or criticism please in orderly manners, Thanks
If you like the map please do not forget that
(If you do not play the contractor yard in the multiplayer you have to edit the savegame the items.xml and adjust the index of the placed buildings to the other player as otherwise he can not open the gates etc. Unfortunately, there is no other way to do it thanks to Giants since all placed things are assigned to the first player at the beginning)
Furthermore, I have built in small gimmicks like hidden old cars and a construction site that makes a side street impassable.
Much of the trees and decoration on the side of the road and field margin has been added because the map was just in some places to “empty” looked.
I hope one or the other likes the map and he has a little fun