Giants Editor v8.1.0 for FS19
The program for creating mods for FS19. Giants Editor FS19 – Program for creating and editing mods / maps. With the help of this software (of course, if you already have ready-made textures) you can “drive” or edit equipment, objects and even full-fledged maps.
Also, this tool is used to add to the map ready-made objects that require placement only through the Giants Editor Farming Simulator 19 / Farming Simulator 19 Map Editor.
The program interface is user friendly, so if you want to try your hand at modding, this program will suit you. Moreover, this program is from official developers and it has no analogues.
Now, with this program you are ready to create maps and mods for the game.
– Added basic convertion of mod maps from Farming Simulator 17 to Farming Simulator 19
+ Converts terrain painting to new format with combined layers
+ Converts foliage layers
+ Converts terrain detail layers
+ Adds light scattering flag to sun
+ Adjusts map xml and creates items xml
+ Add farmland info layer
+ Replaces custom shaders
+ Converts vehicle xml with new elements
– Improved foliage paint panel
– Improved info layer paint panel
– Added preview option for terrain detail texture paint mode
– Added option to navigate in scenegraph panel with arrow keys
– Fixed memory leak when applying terrain operations after undo operations
– Added new toggle options for interactive placement mode:
+ ‘S’ Scale new objects randomly (range according to preferences)
+ ‘C’ Don’t place new objects on objects created during the current session
+ ‘T’ Only place new objects on terrain