Michigan Farms Map v1.1 – FS22
Welcome to Michigan Farms Map, this map is a Michigan, USA-style farming map.
– Fixed not being able to place fences.
– Fixed buyable land for field 15 after you placed a fence you couldn’t sell that land.
– Fixed stones not appearing in fields.
– Map has 34 fields ranging from small to large.
– There are 4 farms located on the map. Eastern, Southern, Western and Central. You must buy the land before you can use or sell the buildings.
– There are 5 forest areas on the map for logging.
– Water can be found at the water tower in town for a small fee.
– River and a large stream running through the map.
– There are 100 wooden toys, 5 sugar beets, and 5 small model Massey Ferguson 1155 tractors on the map to be found. Some will require some creativity to reach.
– There are multiple sell points, production faculties placed on the map, and a train.
– Map has a custom growth calendar.
– Alfalfa crop added and integrated with animals.
– The terrain on the map is mostly flat with some rolling hills, valleys, and ditches.
– Precision Farming custom soil map added.
– Custom sugar beet piler factory for added realism with sugar beet harvesting. When owned by the player, the piler will give you tare dirt. Take dirt back to the field and dump. Dirt piles can be leveled and will disappear when using any field working implements. Beets are direct-sold on the hour in-game. If not owned by the player, it will act as a normal sell point without tare dirt.
– Tare Dirt fill type added.
– Soybeans on rows, Some crop textures were altered for a more realistic look.
– Environment Lighting upgrade.
– American flag net wrap for round bales.
– Seasonal objects added.
– 69 trees under the tree limit for the map.
Enjoy the map and have fun.